Your privacy is very important to us. For that reason, please read the following details carefully and get in contact with us if you have any questions.
Collection and Purpose
We may collect personal information from you in the course of your use with our website if you input any personal information into the website. In addition, we also collect cookies from your computer, which enables us to tell when you use the website and also to help customise your website experience.
Personal information means information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable:
- whether the information or opinion is true or not; and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
- Examples of personal information we collect are your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- The purpose for which we collect personal information is to provide you with the best service experience possible on the website. Some provision of personal information is optional. However, if you do not provide us with certain types of personal information, you may be unable to enjoy the full functionality of the website. Due to the nature of the services we provide, it is impractical for us to deal with you without knowing your full name. When you register for our services, you are required to use truthful and accurate information and you will not have the option to use a pseudonym.
- We do not collect sensitive information (which means information or an opinion about an individual's, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, membership of a professional or trade association, membership of a trade union, sexual orientation or practices, criminal record, health information, genetic information, biometric information or biometric templates)
will only use or disclose your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing by us or third parties where you provide your consent.
We customarily disclose personal information only to our service providers who assist us in operating the website. We will only disclose personal information to a third party with your consent or if required to do so under law.
Sometimes we contract with third parties to perform services on our behalf. When we do that, we will only provide those third parties with such information about you as they need to perform those services. Sometimes the third party is located overseas. The territories in which our third-party service providers are located in are:
- The United States of America.
Our third-party service providers may store and process information provided by you on services located in the above locations.
The above list may change from time to time and we will update that information.
By providing your personal information to us, or to a third party with whom we contract, you:
consent to the transfer of that information to our third party service providers who are located outside Australia;
agree that we will not be required to take any steps to ensure that the overseas recipient does not breach the Australian Privacy Principles in relation to your personal information.
Where the EU General Data Protection Regulation applies, we will ensure the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses for transfers of personal information are used in our contracts with our third party service providers.
How to make a complaint
You can complain to us in writing about how we have handled your personal information. We will respond to the complaint within 30 days.
We have processes in place to ensure the security of your personal information, including encryption of all data when it is transferred to our service providers and limitations on access to personal information within our organisation.
Once your return is received you will be issued store credit via email to the email you provided when placing your order. Store Credits expire within 12 months, and can be used on any item/s on our website. If you are unhappy or have had a change of mind with your purchase, you are welcome to return your item(s) within 14 days (for AUS/NZ customers) or 30 days (for international customers) of receiving your order for a store credit.
We do not refund for change of mind or incorrect sizing.
If you purchased your items using a discount code, your store credit will be the final amount you paid for that item (minus the discount). Once your return is received you will be issued store credit via email to the email you provided when placing your order. Store Credits expire within 12 months, and can be used on any item/s on our website.
Items must be returned in their 100% original condition
unworn, unwashed, unstained, un-perfumed, free from make-up, and fake tan with all tags attached in the correct bag. We reserve the right to reject your return if it does it does not meet these requirements.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL, THERE IS NO EXCHANGE OR REFUND ON SALE ITEMS UNLESS DEFECTIVE OR FAULTY.
Customers must cover the postage cost to send the item back to us. It is recommended that you use a traceable delivery method for all returns to ensure your delivery is safely returned to us. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to parcels returned to us.
Returns must be received by us within 14 days of delivery for AUS/NZ customers and 30 days for International customers.
Items that do not satisfy the above Conditions of Return for our change of mind policy will not be accepted and the customer will be notified. If after tracking the delivery of your return, you have not received an email related to your store credit within 48 hours please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Store credit can only be used for Nobodi.co and will expire after 12 months.
Further details on how to use your store credit will be emailed to you in the acceptance email for your return.
Before sending your order your item(s) will be thoroughly checked, however in the rare event of a manufacturing fault, we will ship you a replacement however if the product is no longer available we will offer a store credit or product exchange. If you believe you have a garment with faults please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org right away with your order number and photos of the fault.